Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of a GREAT Adventure!

Today, the day before I graduate... i successfully finished the 50 things list! This has been an exciting adventure for me! It's done a lot of things, putting me out of my comfort zone, taking risks, and making new friendships. It's  also made it so i like to live a little more random, try new foods, new things, new places... just for the fun of it! I'm excited to make new goals and ideas down the road.. for now i am so thankful for what this has taught me, and the fun i've had along the way. Thank you to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who helped me with this... you have all been wonderful helping me accomplish these things.. lots of you taking risks or getting out of your comfort zone with me! Thank you especially to my family for putting up with my craziness while trying to get these accomplished. Everyone, I truly could not have done it without you! thank you so so much!!!! Thanks for following along with me on my great adventure :)

-Christie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment